Afterwards I took a friend of mine, Sonya Bass, for a walk through the park. When we got to a spot where the oak limbs touch the ground forming an umbrella, she pulled up short and exclaimed "Oh, this place is spiritual". That's exactly the reaction I'm hoping to share with everyone.
The story of steps taken to build a nature park, then give it to the people of La Grange in Fayette County, Texas. 'ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST'
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Portion of the Proceeds
Afterwards I took a friend of mine, Sonya Bass, for a walk through the park. When we got to a spot where the oak limbs touch the ground forming an umbrella, she pulled up short and exclaimed "Oh, this place is spiritual". That's exactly the reaction I'm hoping to share with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your blog is looking good!
ReplyDelete